Breast Afrer Care Instructions
- For one week sleep strictly on your back
- Sleep with your head elevated at 45 degree angle (2 pillows) in semi-seated position.
- Wear your brassier night and day as indicated, remove only after 48 hours after surgery, and take a shower, then you can shower daily. Please do not remove the tapes.
- Take all your medications as prescribed, remember it is important not to take any aspirin.
- You can eat a normal diet.
- You should not lift or attempt to move heavy objects for 2 weeks after surgery, please avoid lifting your arms for the same period of time.
- Four days after surgery massage your breast as previously instructed.
- Please schedule a follow-up appointment 7-10 days after surgery.
- If you have drainages please make an appointment for removal.
- Remember it is normal to have some pain, bruising and swelling on the operated areas after surgery, if you feel intense pain, excessive pressure, swelling or fever please contact Dr. Harris immediately at (619) 571-6125 or (664) 683-2692
If you have any question please call (619 )571-6125 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com